Everything seems to be falling into place perfectly these days.
You’re turning into this brilliant little girl, you’re happy, I’m happy, you’re sleeping well, I’m sleeping better, you’re eating everything, you’re thriving, you’re, well, you’re just so darn lovable.
I feel like this month your little personality has blossomed into such a lovely little girl in the making. You wave to every single person who passes and with the most amazing southern accent you drawl out, “Heeeeyyyyy”.
It makes my heart swell each time.
On top of the new words, you’ve also created a little language that daddy likes to call, Elianish :) and this derived from what he likes to call mommy’s language of, Kristish— I guess it runs in your blood to make up words that only you understand. It’s the sweetest little sound, and you’ll even hold something and talk to it like you know EXACTLY what you are saying, and the rest of the world just needs to figure it out.
At first we were a little concerned about your percentiles. But honestly, I know in my heart you’re just an itty bitty little thing. People are constantly surprised when we tell them how old you are, and honey, you’re STILL WEARING 6 month clothing! You’re teeny!!!
You’re waving, you’re clapping, you’re standing up all on your own. You’re still trying to walk, but crawling has seemed to jump up a notch on the fun factor. You prefer to go full force in a crawl to your next destination, rather than have mommy encourage you to walk there. It’s okay though, you’ll have plenty of time to get it. And those little bruises and nobby knees are to die for anyways.
You’ve sprouted two top teeth, with another one on the way. Somehow, by the grace of the tooth fairy, you showed ZERO signs of these teeth coming in. I was changing your diaper one morning and the next thing I notice, are two of the prettiest little white chompers poking out of the top of your mouth. I cannot be more pleased that you handled this with such happiness. The bottom one’s were brutal…
You’re now putting words together, but it typically starts with “Hey”. You looked at your father two days ago and waved and said, “Hey Daddy!”. It was one of the most amazing moments. Watching you put the words together, and also think of waving? I die.
As you can see in the pictures, your hair is quickly turning blonde and your cheeks are rosy from spending endless hours outside. I’ve made a promise to you, that as long as the weather is nice, we will spend our entire day’s outside— so far you’ve had zero complaints and have willingly missed a few naps here or there to do so.
You’re just so deliciously sweet.
Keep learning. Keep soaking up life. You can do it all. Be whatever you want to be. This is your journey. Your opportunity.
I’m just so blessed to be a part of it. You have opened me up to living fully, and never taking this precious blessing of your life for granted.
Thank you sweet girl. We love you.
- nosmokewithoutpryor said: Catching up on dash and OH pretty Eliana! So big, so gorgeous!
- nosmokewithoutpryor likes this
- otherthingsisay likes this
- sweet-mommyhood said: She is soooo gorgeous!!! Happy 10 Months!
- sweet-mommyhood likes this
- butterfly-mama likes this
- pppaintingyellow likes this
- dearbaby likes this
- mysocalledttclife said: This baby should model. Seriously. Email me if you want a contact for a modeling agency in NC that baby girl is hooked up with. :)
- mysocalledttclife likes this
- howtomakelovestay likes this
- mrsworshamblog likes this
- diynotkelly likes this
- aboredhousewife likes this
- whiskeybentandhellbound likes this
- myivflife likes this
- kindnessandmischief likes this
- asitypethis said: This is so great to read!!!!!!!
- asitypethis likes this
- fivepoundnote likes this
- heyvalnicehair likes this
- burgersandkeylimepie likes this
- katunedited likes this
- ourlittlelove likes this
- mrspendley likes this
- doubletheblessings likes this
- mybrainexplode likes this
- keepingupwthejones likes this
- keepingupwthejones said: She is just soo precious Kristen and your words are beautiful! You explain the feelings of motherhood perfectly :)
- wheremygreengrassgrows likes this
- happinessiseva said: E is growing up to be such a gorgeous little girl!
- happinessiseva likes this
- blairsings said: She is so incredibly beautiful!!
- blairsings likes this
- withperspective said: I know I’m always like ohmygosh she’s so beautiful… but Kristen, OHMYGOSH SHE’S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
- shewalksathinline likes this
- babylately likes this
- bendallyournotesforme said: Gorgeous!! I love reading your updates :) E is growing up with such a wonderful, loving mama and family. I’ve been following along since you began the blog. I can’t believe your little miracle baby is nearing one year old, ahh!!
- keepingupwiththehicks likes this
- graceinplace said: she truly is one of the most beautiful girls ever!
- runningformybaby likes this
- graceinplace likes this
- eerriinnbbaaeerr said: So sweet. Love her dress!
- eerriinnbbaaeerr likes this
- jaclynday likes this
- ohhappymiracle posted this